Friday, August 2, 2013

BLONDIE'S


So a local bistro called Blondie’s needed a logo. I came up with a pencil sketch. They decided just to go with a picture of a flower. I took the pencil sketch home, scanned it and worked in some color.

So this is for all you blondies out there. (And one in particular. She knows who she is).
I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very demure!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I think the first thing of yours I saw was a waitress mascot for a restaurant. It kind of reminds me of this.

Kal said...

Doesn't look a thing like me

M. D. Jackson said...

Demure, indeed, Debra.

That's funny, Erik. I remembered that the moment I posted this and I noticed that she was not smiling, something you pointed out about the waitress. All the women I draw seem to look sad. What does that say about me, I wonder?

Kal; I'm sure with the right wig the resemblance would be uncanny.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

That is odd.

Would you say that your wife is a happy woman? Just asking...

M. D. Jackson said...

Erik, that depends on how much of a bonehead I've been that day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...